Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Complete litttle boy outfit!

I posted about the linen cargo shorts I made for my son, and now here's the completed outfit. The bowling shirt is my favorite Carla C Bowling Shirt Pattern, from the Scientific Seamstress. I will be so sad the day my son outgrows her pattern! Its a fabulous shirt and always comes out looking great!

On a side note, I love love love how we actually had time (and a nice setting) for a quick photo this morning! We even had time to look for itty bitty frogs...all because our commute is so much shorter now and actually have time to enjoy the little things in life together instead of constantly being on-the-go!

3 comments:

Marybeth said...

Awww! He is adorable... I'm not familiar with the scientific seamstress... Are her patterns available online? It's so hard to find nice patterns for boys... Thanks!

Just Barb said...

http://scientificseamstress.com/
LOVE her patterns! She's got an Etsy Shop too, and you can get her patterns at youcanmakethis.com

gwensews said...

That's a terrific outfit, and a very handsome little boy.